Add-on Intercoms and Call Boxes
Expand your wireless intercom system or purchase one of our industrial grade call boxes or PA systems. The perfect expandable solutions for home and business use.
- Add-on component for the 100 ft Wireless Intercom
- Expandable system up to 12 units
- Adjustable Volume and Push to Talk
- Can be mounted or sit on a counter. Runs on AA batteries or optional 12V power adapter.
- Manufactured by Chamberlain. 1 year manufacturer's warranty
- Uses long range MURS frequency perfect for large properties.
- 5 channels and 38 sub-channels make it perfect for any application.
- Unlimited number of base stations, handheld radios, and sensors can be added to create the right system for you.
- 4 tones/chimes when base station is being...
- Uses the MURS signal for the longest range intercom available.
- Unlimited number of radios, base stations, and sensors can be used to create the perfect system.
- Rechargeable batteries and charger included.
- 5 main channels and 38 sub-channels for maximum versatility. Monitor Mode allows you to listen...
- Add a PA system to your 4-Mile Range Wireless Intercom configuration. Perfect for noisy warehouses, campuses or industrial shops.
- Speaker and PA base unit are wired together. Can use up to two PA Horns per unit.
- Adjustable volume. Max volume can be heard at 95 db over 50...
- Only compatible with the 4-Mile Range PA System
- Designed for indoor use and capable of producing 95 dB.
- PA system can only support 2 horns. Horn must be wired to the transmitter.
- Add-on call box compatible with the 4-mile MURS signal (Custom programming;may take 2-3 weeks to deliver.)
- Can be used with our 4-mile Base Stations and Radios.
- Great tool for emergency call boxes on small campuses or job sites.
- Operates on 6 D batteries or plugged in...
- Heavy duty industrial call box pre-programmed to work with our 4 Mile MURS signal.
- Tamper resistant and perfect for gate entrances, receiving docks, and emergency call boxes on large properties or campuses.
- Runs on 6 D batteries with energy-saving technology, draws power only when in use.