Guardline 1/4 Mile Range Outdoor Motion Sensor
Super easy to set up. Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes. Our knowledgeable Seattle based tech support is here to help you every step of the way.
SUPER EASY TO INSTALL
Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes! Set includes one sensor & one receiver. Expandable up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. Over 30 chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where motion is being detected. LOUD & adjustable volume.
Two years of testing went into developing a reliable motion detector that will dependably alert you to motion around your property. Tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow. Minimal false alarms.
REALISTIC & RELIABLE RANGE:
1/4 mile range has been tested in real world settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles in order to make true and realistic wireless range claims (extra heavy interference such as thick walls, metal siding, tall hills, and many trees will diminish the wireless range.)
AWESOME LOCAL SUPPORT
Guardline Security is a Seattle-based small business that has been selling outdoor motion alerts since 2001. We’re passionate guys who put many years into developing quality motion alerts we can really stand behind. We offer reliable expertise and after-sale support because we genuinely care about your positive experience.
1/4 mile range for larger properties. Fully expandable so you can cover multiple areas of your property and be notified in several places around your home.
- Sensor Type: Passive Infrared (picks up heat movement).
- Sensor Range: Sensor detection up to 40 ft.
- Sensor to Receiver Range: Maximum 1/4 Mile
- Zones: Program up to 4 different zones; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference. Supports 4 sensors on each zone.
- Tones: 30 different tones and adjustable LOUD volume.
- Lights: Flashing number for each zone and low battery lights.
- Weather: Operating temperature range: -4 degrees to 140 degrees F. Sensors are weatherproof and include a hood for further protection against the elements.
- Mounting: Sensor can mount to posts, walls, fences, and trees with included mounting hardware. Receiver sits on countertop.
- Expandability: Can support up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers in one system. Place different receivers throughout your home.
- Frequency: 902.25-906.75 MHz.
- Field of vision of the sensor: 9 to 12 degree viewing radius, up to 40 ft. distance.
- Relay: Has powered 12 volt relay.
- Warranty: Two-year warranty and technical support.
- Power: Sensor 4 AA batteries; Receiver 12V adapter or 4 AAA batteries (receiver batteries are backup only). Has a power-saving mode, which makes sensor-only sensitive in low lighting.
- Dimensions: Sensor (with shield) 3.25" x 5.5" x 4". Receiver 5.5" x 5.5" x 4".
- Includes: 1 sensor, 1 receiver, 1 12V AC adapter, 1 sun shield, mounting hardware.
The Guardline arrived in a timely fashion. It was really easy to set up and get working. It is very effective at alerting of cars and people approaching the home. I am very pleased with this alert system and would definitely recommend your company and product to family and friends. Great product!
Guardline transmitter and receiver.
I received only the transmitter - no receiver so I cannot do anything with it
Great customer service
The first one worked well for about 2 weeks and then started intermittently working. I called customer service and they shipped one out the same day. It’s been out for a few weeks and working well!! Love it
The product and customer service is excellent, but...
The item is excellent, and the customer service is excellent; but the request for review is deceptive, in that on two of the requests won't allow me to export my review from the questionnaire provided, and I had to go online for publishing. It feels it was intentional, and a deceptive practice.
This system was easy to set up but it just does not always work. I have reset everything and re-positioned the sensors several times. the receivers do not work through out my house. I just don't know if the sensors are too far but I have one that is just 100 feet out.