Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
- Plug-and-play device: Intuitive Quick Start Guide has you up and running in minutes
- No monthly contract, Wi-Fi or phone connection
- USA-based phone support, live chat and easy to follow video tutorials
- Industry leading 2-year warranty
Customizable + Expandable
- Cover your property by placing additional sensors to detect motion in different areas
- Never miss an alert by adding extra receivers throughout your home, garage, etc.
- One receiver pairs up to 16 sensors, with 32 unique alert melodies to choose from
- Place sensors anywhere up to either 1/4 mile or 500 FT from the receiver, depending on the corresponding Guardline model.
Reliable + Realistic
- #1 most reliable outdoor motion sensor in America
- Thoroughly tested for reliable, accurate wireless range claims
- Two decades of extensive testing in all types of extreme weather
- Passive Infrared Technology picks up motion AND heat-day or night-which means nearly no false alarms from dead leaves
Real People, Real Expertise
- Superior products from an American small business
- Over 250,000+ customers since 2001
- Durable, reliable and backed by our team that cares about earning your trust
- PEACE OF MIND extends beyond the products we sell-our quality technical support team will go the extra mile for you every step of the way
Installing a DIY Outdoor Motion Sensor System in 30 Minutes
“The Guardline is a premium outdoor DIY motion sensor alert system, but it doesn't need to connect to the internet and share your private info. It's high—tech, but simple and expandable. I had my three sensors mounted and working perfectly in about 30 minutes with the ability to expand to 4 zones with up to 16 sensors at some point if I want. Here's how easy the install went.” READ FULL EXPERT REVIEW
Peace of mind with the Guardline Driveway Alarm
“We've had the system installed for about a week and it has worked great. Our friend stores his trailer in the back next to our tractor. When he came to pick it up the other day l was alerted when he came up the drive. then when he drove beside the building. And finally when he hooked up the trailer. I also knew exactly when he left the property.” READ FULL EXPERT REVIEW
Great...it works flawlessly. Although, I didn't like jumping out of bed to see two deer walk by...but even that is cool. Its placed about 80 yards from my house and fires everytime. Highly recommended
very satisfied with this product......
Working great even the deer can't hide
Very good. Will purchase more sensors as I see how the ones I ordered work.
Satisfaction galore. Thank you
- Sensor Type: Passive Infrared (picks up heat movement).
- Sensor Range: Sensor detection up to 40 ft.
- Sensor to Receiver Range: Maximum 500 feet
- Zones: Program up to 4 different zones; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference. Supports 4 sensors on each zone.
- Tones: 30 different tones and adjustable LOUD volume.
- Lights: Flashing number for each zone and low battery lights.
- Weather: Operating temperature range: -4 degrees to 140 degrees F. Sensors are weatherproof and include a hood for further protection against the elements.
- Mounting: Sensor can mount to posts, walls, fences, and trees with included mounting hardware. Receiver sits on countertop.
- Expandability: Can support up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers in one system. Place different receivers throughout your home..
- .Frequency: . 914.8 MHz.
- Field of vision of the sensor: 9 to 12 degree viewing radius, up to 40 ft. distance.
- Relay: Has powered 12 volt relay.
- Warranty: Two-year warranty and technical support.
- Power: Sensor 4 AA batteries; Receiver 12V adapter or 4 AAA batteries (receiver batteries are backup only). Has a power-saving mode, which makes sensor-only sensitive in low lighting.
- Dimensions: Sensor (with shield) 3.25" x 5.5" x 4". Receiver 5.5" x 5.5" x 4".
- Includes: 1 sensor, 1 receiver, 1 12V AC adapter, 1 sun shield, mounting hardware.