Guardline Outdoor Motion Alert Set
Notifies you whenever motion is detected anywhere on your property! Detects motion from vehicles, people, or large animals.
Super easy to set up. Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes. Our knowledgeable Seattle based tech support is here to help you every step of the way.
SUPER EASY TO INSTALL
Our Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes! Expandable up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. Over 30 chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where motion is being detected. LOUD & adjustable volume.
Two years of testing went into developing a reliable motion detector that will dependably alert you to motion around your property. Tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow. Minimal false alarms.
REALISTIC & RELIABLE RANGE:
500 ft long range has been tested in real world settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles in order to make true and realistic wireless range claims (extra heavy interference such as thick walls, metal siding, tall hills, and many trees will diminish the wireless range.)
Guardline Security is a Seattle-based small business that has been selling outdoor motion alerts since 2001. We’re passionate guys who put many years into developing quality motion alerts we can really stand behind. We offer reliable expertise and after-sale support because we genuinely care about your positive experience.
Fully expandable so you can cover multiple areas of your property and be notified in several places around your home.
- Sensor Type: Passive Infrared (picks up heat movement).
- Sensor Range: Sensor detection up to 40 ft.
- Sensor to Receiver Range: Maximum 500 feet
- Zones: Program up to 4 different zones; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference. Supports 4 sensors on each zone.
- Tones: 30 different tones and adjustable LOUD volume.
- Lights: Flashing number for each zone and low battery lights.
- Weather: Operating temperature range: -4 degrees to 140 degrees F. Sensors are weatherproof and include a hood for further protection against the elements.
- Mounting: Sensor can mount to posts, walls, fences, and trees with included mounting hardware. Receiver sits on countertop.
- Expandability: Can support up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers in one system. Place different receivers throughout your home.
- Frequency: 914.8 MHz.
- Field of vision of the sensor: 9 to 12 degree viewing radius, up to 40 ft. distance.
- Relay: Has powered 12 volt relay.
- Warranty: Two-year warranty and technical support.
- Power: Sensor 4 AA batteries; Receiver 12V adapter or 4 AAA batteries (receiver batteries are backup only). Has a power-saving mode, which makes sensor-only sensitive in low lighting.
- Dimensions: Sensor (with shield) 3.25" x 5.5" x 4". Receiver 5.5" x 5.5" x 4".
- Includes: 1 sensor, 1 receiver, 1 12V AC adapter, 1 sun shield, mounting hardware.
Wont sync zones to alert of certain area
Very frustrating and would like to return the product honestly
Very easy to set up works great
Very easy to set up works great
Easy to install and works great.
The alarm works the majority of the time. I have had one or two false alarms but for the most part I am satisfied with the product.