Wireless doorbells are quick and easy to install, plus they have the added benefit of offering more configuration settings and design styles. Not sure where to start? Take a look at the articles at the bottom of this page which provide helpful tips on how to make the best wireless door bell purchasing decision.
- Our Most Popular, Award-Winning Doorbell - Created by famed Danish designer Jacob Jensen
- 450 ft. Range - Perfect distance for a mid to large size single family home
- Rich, LOUD, Polyphonic Tones - Our best-sounding doorbell. Has a loud, low frequency for those with...
- Our longest-range doorbell. Perfect for large properties, gates, and detached on-property shops.
- 4 chime options with adjustable volume
- 12V Relay allows the attachment of a loud ringing bell or siren to the receiver. Perfect for noisy shops or warehouses.
- 4 zones allow you to...
- Wireless signal range of 450 ft.
- Easy to set up. Simply power up the receiver and press the Push button, lock it into the right zone and it's ready to use.
- 6 different chimes to chose from and adjustable volume. Optional built-in strobe, perfect for hearing...
- The perfect functionality of a doorbell AND intercom - Outdoor unit is pressed to chime the base station. Base station user then opens the channel to talk. (See features and specs for more information.)
- Fully customizable system can incorporate 12 other base stations or regular outdoor intercoms.
- 1400 ft. wireless distance range
- Add 12 push buttons to speak with up to 3 receivers
- Multiple chime tones and adjustable volume
- Receiver plugs into a wall and can be mounted to a wall or set on a smooth surface. Push button can be mounted...
- Three push buttons or Honeywell motion sensors can be used per unit.
- Receiver dates and logs all transmitter triggers; know when you miss a visitor.
- Easy to use. Simply power up the push button and receiver, push the button on the doorbell and set your options on...
- 100 ft. wireless distance
- Three chime melodies (no volume adjustment)
- Weather-resistant push button can be used outdoors.
- Perfect doorbell for small homes, offices, and apartments
- Manufactured by Honeywell. 1 year manufacturer's warranty