Guardline 1/4 Mile Range Outdoor Motion Alert Set
Super easy to set up. Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes. Our knowledgeable Seattle based tech support is here to help you every step of the way.
SUPER EASY TO INSTALL
Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes! Set includes one sensor & one receiver. Expandable up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. Over 30 chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where motion is being detected. LOUD & adjustable volume.
Two years of testing went into developing a reliable motion detector that will dependably alert you to motion around your property. Tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow. Minimal false alarms.
REALISTIC & RELIABLE RANGE:
1/4 mile range has been tested in real world settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles in order to make true and realistic wireless range claims (extra heavy interference such as thick walls, metal siding, tall hills, and many trees will diminish the wireless range.)
AWESOME LOCAL SUPPORT
Guardline Security is a Seattle-based small business that has been selling outdoor motion alerts since 2001. We’re passionate guys who put many years into developing quality motion alerts we can really stand behind. We offer reliable expertise and after-sale support because we genuinely care about your positive experience.
1/4 mile range for larger properties. Fully expandable so you can cover multiple areas of your property and be notified in several places around your home.
- Sensor Type: Passive Infrared (picks up heat movement).
- Sensor Range: Sensor detection up to 40 ft.
- Sensor to Receiver Range: Maximum 1/4 Mile
- Zones: Program up to 4 different zones; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference. Supports 4 sensors on each zone.
- Tones: 30 different tones and adjustable LOUD volume.
- Lights: Flashing number for each zone and low battery lights.
- Weather: Operating temperature range: -4 degrees to 140 degrees F. Sensors are weatherproof and include a hood for further protection against the elements.
- Mounting: Sensor can mount to posts, walls, fences, and trees with included mounting hardware. Receiver sits on countertop.
- Expandability: Can support up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers in one system. Place different receivers throughout your home.
- Frequency: 902.25-906.75 MHz.
- Field of vision of the sensor: 9 to 12 degree viewing radius, up to 40 ft. distance.
- Relay: Has powered 12 volt relay.
- Warranty: Two-year warranty and technical support.
- Power: Sensor 4 AA batteries; Receiver 12V adapter or 4 AAA batteries (receiver batteries are backup only). Has a power-saving mode, which makes sensor-only sensitive in low lighting.
- Dimensions: Sensor (with shield) 3.25" x 5.5" x 4". Receiver 5.5" x 5.5" x 4".
- Includes: 1 sensor, 1 receiver, 1 12V AC adapter, 1 sun shield, mounting hardware.
- customer service
The Guardline arrived in a timely fashion. It was really easy to set up and get working. It is very effective at alerting of cars and people approaching the home. I am very pleased with this alert system and would definitely recommend your company and product to family and friends. Great product!
1/4 mile sensor.
Just got it installed today. Have another one that is doing great after I finally got it set up correctly.
Great for added security and peace of mind.
Very happy with Guardline and their products. The antenna works through dense forest. Alarm sounds can be chosen and are pleasant. We bought two antennas because deer, dogs can set off one alarm, but reliably only people or cars coming down driveway set off both alarms. Best driveway monitor system available. Customer service is also excellent.
As Advertised So Far
My application is a sensor located on my driveway entrance about 650-700 feet from the base station in the house. I don't have a clear line-of-sight from the sensor to the receiver base. The sensor signal has to go around a bend and through a moderate amount of trees. The base station is located about 80 feet higher in elevation than the sensor. I have a second sensor, but have not used that one yet. What I like: -Fairly easy set-up. -I thought the fact that they gave me a screwdriver was a waste, but it turned out that it was convenient since the sensor screws are so deep and small. They are easy to loose or strip. So the provided screwdriver was helpful since it worked perfectly with the sensor. -The base station comes with a battery back-up. This is designed to help when you loose power at the house. However, it's especially helpful when you are setting up the sensors. You can take the base station with you out to the sensor locations and test them with the base station right there since it has battery back-up. This makes set-up real easy and the instruction manual should actually be updated to make this recommendation for set-up. -Adjustable range and adjustable sensor field-of-view -More detection range than advertised. The specs are for about 40-foot detection. I'm getting 60 feet sometimes. -Many detection tones to use. -Pairs with multiple sensors -I'm getting consistent detections. -Works for me as advertised. A few minor things that could be improved: -One of the nicest features that I liked ended up being the most frustrating. The base station has a pause mode. This was perfect for me since I leave at 5:00 a.m. so I can hit the pause mode and won't wake my wife up. Or so I thought. After the 30 minutes is up it comes out of pause mode by ringing an announcement that it came out of pause mode. Totally defeats the purpose of pause mode. I just wake my wife up 30 minutes later, that's all. -I wish that both the base receiver and sensors took the same batteries. Minor complaint, but I have to keep AAA and AA on hand for the system. -Kit should have come with a few extra sensor screws. If the company is willing to include a screwdriver they should also put in a few extra sensor plate screws. The sensor screws are so small (user manual even warns of this) that they are very easy to loose. It's best to bring a small bowl or tub/bucket with you to place the screws in when changing the sensor batteries in the field.
Great, like the option of being able to add accessories / extra zones.