Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
- Plug-and-play device: Intuitive Quick Start Guide has you up and running in minutes
- No monthly contact, Wi-Fi or phone connection
- USA-based phone support, live chat and easy to follow video tutorials
- Industry leading 2-year warranty
Customizable + Expandable
- Cover your property by placing additional sensors to detect motion in different areas
- Never miss an alert by adding extra receivers throughout you home, garage, etc.
- One receiver pairs up to 16 sensors, with 32 unique alert melodies to choose from
- Place sensors anywhere up to a 1/4 mile from the receiver
Reliable + Realistic
- #1 most reliable outdoor motion sensor in America
- Thoroughly tested for reliable, accurate wireless range claims
- Two decades of extensive testing in all types of extreme weather
- Passive Infrared Technology picks up motion AND heat-day or night-which means nearly no false alarms from dead leaves
Real People, Real Expertise
- Superior products from an American small business
- Over 250,000+ customers since 2001
- Durable, reliable and backed by our team that cares about earning your trust
- PEACE OF MIND extends beyond the products we sell-our quality technical support team will go the extra mile for you every step of the way
Installing a DIY Outdoor Motion Sensor System in 30 Minutes
“The Guardline is a premium outdoor DIY motion sensor alert system, but it doesn't need to connect to the internet and share your private info. It's high—tech, but simple and expandable. I had my three sensors mounted and working perfectly in about 30 minutes with the ability to expand to 4 zones with up to 16 sensors at some point if I want. Here's how easy the install went.” READ FULL EXPERT REVIEW
Peace of mind with the Guardline Driveway Alarm
“We've had the system installed for about a week and it has worked great. Our friend stores his trailer in the back next to our tractor. When he came to pick it up the other day l was alerted when he came up the drive. then when he drove beside the building. And finally when he hooked up the trailer. I also knew exactly when he left the property.” READ FULL EXPERT REVIEW
The Guardline arrived in a timely fashion. It was really easy to set up and get working. It is very effective at alerting of cars and people approaching the home. I am very pleased with this alert system and would definitely recommend your company and product to family and friends. Great product!
Great product! It’s wonderful to not get any surprises.
Peace of mind Security
It’s amazingly simple to install and operate. I had it all setup in 15 minutes the biggest choose you have is which alert you’ll use. Delivery was fast. When I contacted them and left a message they called me back within an hour
Guardline 1/4 Mile Extra Sensor
It is an excellent product. It works as advertised !
I am very pleased with the Guard line system. I had a problem with one sensor . It worked but was sending a low battery signal to the receiver causing the low battery light on the receiver to blink constantly.. I contacted Guard line and they sent me another sensor right away. This one worked with no problems. Their customer service is outstanding. I am using these while guarding an oil field gate. I have one sensor set up on the main gate and the other set at the gate going to the pad. They are both several hundred feet from the receiver and so far have performed flawlessly. I have been using the system for about weeks now.
- Sensor Type: Passive Infrared (picks up heat movement).
- Sensor Range: Sensor detection up to 40 ft.
- Sensor to Receiver Range: Maximum 1/4 Mile
- Zones: Program up to 4 different zones; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference. Supports 4 sensors on each zone.
- Tones: 30 different tones and adjustable LOUD volume.
- Lights: Flashing number for each zone and low battery lights.
- Weather: Operating temperature range: -4 degrees to 140 degrees F. Sensors are weatherproof and include a hood for further protection against the elements.
- Mounting: Sensor can mount to posts, walls, fences, and trees with included mounting hardware. Receiver sits on countertop.
- Expandability: Can support up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers in one system. Place different receivers throughout your home.
- Frequency: 902.25-906.75 MHz.
- Field of vision of the sensor: 9 to 12 degree viewing radius, up to 40 ft. distance.
- Power: Sensor 4 AA batteries; Receiver 12V adapter or 4 AAA batteries (receiver batteries are backup only). Has a power-saving mode, which makes sensor-only sensitive in low lighting.
- Relay: Has powered 12 volt relay.
- Warranty: Two-year warranty and technical support.
- Dimensions: Sensor (with shield) 3.25" x 5.5" x 4". Receiver 5.5" x 5.5" x 4".
- Includes: 1 sensor, 1 receiver, 1 12V AC adapter, 1 sun shield, mounting hardware.