Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
- Plug-and-play device: Intuitive Quick Start Guide has you up and running in minutes
- No monthly contract, Wi-Fi or phone connection
- USA-based phone support, live chat and easy to follow video tutorials
- Industry leading 2-year warranty
Customizable + Expandable
- Cover your property by placing additional sensors to detect motion in different areas
- Never miss an alert by adding extra receivers throughout your home, garage, etc.
- One receiver pairs up to 16 sensors, with 32 unique alert melodies to choose from
- Place sensors anywhere up to either 1/4 mile or 500 FT from the receiver, depending on the corresponding Guardline model.
Reliable + Realistic
- #1 most reliable outdoor motion sensor in America
- Thoroughly tested for reliable, accurate wireless range claims
- Two decades of extensive testing in all types of extreme weather
- Passive Infrared Technology picks up motion AND heat-day or night-which means nearly no false alarms from dead leaves
Real People, Real Expertise
- Superior products from an American small business
- Over 250,000+ customers since 2001
- Durable, reliable and backed by our team that cares about earning your trust
- PEACE OF MIND extends beyond the products we sell-our quality technical support team will go the extra mile for you every step of the way
Installing a DIY Outdoor Motion Sensor System in 30 Minutes
“The Guardline is a premium outdoor DIY motion sensor alert system, but it doesn't need to connect to the internet and share your private info. It's high—tech, but simple and expandable. I had my three sensors mounted and working perfectly in about 30 minutes with the ability to expand to 4 zones with up to 16 sensors at some point if I want. Here's how easy the install went.” READ FULL EXPERT REVIEW
Peace of mind with the Guardline Driveway Alarm
“We've had the system installed for about a week and it has worked great. Our friend stores his trailer in the back next to our tractor. When he came to pick it up the other day l was alerted when he came up the drive. then when he drove beside the building. And finally when he hooked up the trailer. I also knew exactly when he left the property.” READ FULL EXPERT REVIEW
The Guardline arrived in a timely fashion. It was really easy to set up and get working. It is very effective at alerting of cars and people approaching the home. I am very pleased with this alert system and would definitely recommend your company and product to family and friends. Great product!
Clear instructions. Easy to set up. I love the flexibility of being able to add additional sensors with different warning tones so that I know which area is being triggered. The green color disappears on the side of the driveway. The best part is that the thing actually works.
Hey Daryl, my favorite part of this review is it's simplicity--"the best part is that the thing actually works" because that's exactly what Guardline strives for! We just want to provide our customers a safe and hassle-free way to stay alerted to whose on their property. Thanks for the great review and if you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact us by phone at 888-519-0413 or by email at email@example.com.
This product has some great features but the range settings on the sensors does not seem to be accurate. I have mine set to the 23ft. range and it still picks up vehicles on the road in front of my house which is 125ft from the sensor. I bought 4 sensors and 3 seem to be workings well but I have them set in locations where the range is not a factor. I am going switch a couple of the sensors and make sure it is the only one not working correctly. In the other locations I can get by with the added range. Overall satisfied with the product.
Hey James, woah 125ft? That definitely doesn't sound normal, and we definitely want to help you get that working properly if you'd like. Don't hesitate to contact us by phone at 888-519-0413 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns. We're always happy to help. Thanks for your kind feedback and have a great day!
New Purchase Review
Easy to install and works great. Very satisfied customer!!
Hey Antony, we are so grateful for your kind feedback. Keep on rockin that system!
Hey Jeremy, that's great to hear! Thank you so much and keep rockin that system.
- Sensor Type: Passive Infrared (picks up heat movement).
- Sensor Range: Sensor detection up to 40 ft.
- Sensor to Receiver Range: Maximum 1/4 Mile
- Zones: Program up to 4 different zones; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference. Supports 4 sensors on each zone.
- Tones: 30 different tones and adjustable LOUD volume.
- Lights: Flashing number for each zone and low battery lights.
- Weather: Operating temperature range: -4 degrees to 140 degrees F. Sensors are weatherproof and include a hood for further protection against the elements.
- Mounting: Sensor can mount to posts, walls, fences, and trees with included mounting hardware. Receiver sits on countertop.
- Expandability: Can support up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers in one system. Place different receivers throughout your home.
- Frequency: 902.25-906.75 MHz.
- Field of vision of the sensor: 9 to 12 degree viewing radius, up to 40 ft. distance.
- Power: Sensor 4 AA batteries; Receiver 12V adapter or 4 AAA batteries (receiver batteries are backup only). Has a power-saving mode, which makes sensor-only sensitive in low lighting.
- Relay: Has powered 12 volt relay.
- Warranty: Two-year warranty and technical support.
- Dimensions: Sensor (with shield) 3.25" x 5.5" x 4". Receiver 5.5" x 5.5" x 4".
- Includes: 1 sensor, 1 receiver, 1 12V AC adapter, 1 sun shield, mounting hardware.