- Infrared Sensor mounts to a post or tree
- 4 adjustable chimes and volume control on the receiver
- 12 V Relay allows a loud ringing bell, siren, or light wire to the receiver for shops or loud warehouses
- Sensor plugs into a standard outlet. Can be wall mounted or set onto a flat surface.
- Door Contact Sensors are designated to zone 1. When connection is broken the chime will sound
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (1)
just the oposite of the first review
We have had this device about 2 years and our only problem was the sensor was so sensitive that it picked up trucks, cars, paper flying by, a bird in the tree, joggers on the path behind our building. When someone finally read the instructions and did what was written to make the device work, we have a great little system and we use the pagers. The only issue is when the battery runs down and the truckers all line up waiting for us because they know the device we use and they don't have to walk around to ring the bell.
We set the sensor up to alert us when a semi truck is at our back dock. It rarely picks the trucks up at all unless we are flailing our arms right in front of it it will not alert