- Sensor type: Passive Infrared (heat movement).
- Range: Sensor adjustable up to 50 ft.
Sensor to receiver maximum 2500 ft.
- Zones: Program up to 4 different channels; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference.
- Tones: 4 tones: classical, Westminster, ding dong and whistle; adjustable volume; optional reminder beep.
- Lights: Flashing lights on receiver let you know which zone was triggered. Optional light on sensor lights up when motion is detected.
- Weather: Sensors are weatherproof, operating range of -30 to 120 degrees F.
- Mounting: Sensor should be mounted on a wall, post, or tree, and receiver should be mounted on a wall with screws or a strong adhesive.
- Expandability: Unlimited number of receivers and transmitters. Coding can be changed to reduce interference and different buttons can be paired with different tones on separate zones.
- Compatibility: Dakota Alert 2500 Series (2500 ft range) receiver and motion sensor.
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz.
- Relay: Powered 12V relay, supports external bells, sirens, strobes, etc.
- Warranty:1 year Manufacturer's Warranty and tech support.
- Power: Sensor 1 9V battery.
Receiver 12V adapter.
- Dimensions: Sensor 4.5" x 3" x 2.25"
Receiver 6" x 1.5" x 4".
- Includes:1 sensor, 1 receiver, 1 12V AC adapter.
** As with all wireless products maximum distance is measured in an open space with no obstructions. Trees, walls, buildings, vehicles, changes in elevation, and any other barrier between a sensor and receiver will reduce the maximum range and reliability
Dakota Alert 2500 ft. Add-On Sensor
Excellent product. Works extremely well for my driveway which is over 200 feet from the house to the street. Very easy to set up and deploy.
Dakota Alert 2500 ft Sensor is an Excellent Product!
First of all, I had a great experience with ordering them! They came quickly and I love the "personal touch" when ordering. I myself run a small business and it's important to me that I treat my customers like a person, not a number. I really feel that Guardline operates this way as well! In the future, I will be sure to order from Guardline when I need these type of products!
We have used this alert system for 15 years and have recommended it to several people, we are very pleased with it.
So far so good
Now if I can just train the deer to use another trail in the middle of the night instead of our driveway. rph
it seemsa to go off intermittently. the little pager doesn't go off at all. i must have to cut all my trees down for it to work