- Sensor type: Passive Infrared (heat movement).
- Range: Sensor adjustable up to 50 ft.
Sensor to receivers maximum 2500 ft.
- Zones: Program up to 4 different channels; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference.
- Tones: 4 tones: classical, Westminster, ding dong and whistle; adjustable volume; optional reminder beep.
- Lights: Flashing lights on receiver let you know which zone was triggered. Optional light on sensor lights up when motion is detected.
- Weather: Sensors are weatherproof, operating range of -30 to 120 degrees F.
- Mounting: Sensor should be mounted on a wall, post, or tree, and receivers should be mounted on a wall with screws or a strong adhesive.
- Expandability: Unlimited number of receivers and transmitters. Coding can be changed to reduce interference and different buttons can be paired with different tones on separate zones.
- Compatibility: Dakota Alert 2500 Series (2500 ft range) receiver and motion sensor.
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz.
- Relay: Powered 12V relay, supports external bells, sirens, strobes, etc.
- Warranty:1 year Manufacturer's Warranty and tech support.
- Power: Sensor 1 9V battery.
Receiver 12V adapter.
- Dimensions: Sensor 4.5" x 3" x 2.25"
Receiver 6" x 1.5" x 4".
- Includes:1 sensor, 1 standard receiver,1 portable receiver, 1 12V AC adapter.
** As with all wireless products maximum distance is measured in an open space with no obstructions. Trees, walls, buildings, vehicles, changes in elevation, and any other barrier between a sensor and receiver will reduce the maximum range and reliability
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
Dakota Alert 2500 ft.
easy to install, works good, I called and spoke with your staff before I purchase it, he was easy to deal with, bought online and that was very easy.. very good experience .
Realactively easy to program and
Realactively easy to program and use. A "clear" line of site was necessary to receive signals even at shorter distances.