- Sensor Type: Metal detecting, probe
- Range: Sensor- Up to 12 feet, sensor to receiver- Maximum of 2500 ft
- Zones: Program up to 4; allowing you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference.
- Tones: 4 (classical, Westminster, ding dong, and whistle) with volume control, and optional reminder beep
- Weather: Sensors are weather resistant, operating range of -30 to 120 Degrees F
- Mounting: Sensor gets buried along side driveway, cable should be buried too, transmitter should be mounted on a wall, post, or tree, and receiver should be mounted on a wall with screws or a strong adhesive.
- Expandable System: Unlimited receivers and transmitters.Coding can be changed to reduce interference and different buttons can be paired with different tones on separate zones.
- Compatibility: Dakota alert 2500 series (2500 ft range) receiver and motion sensor
- Relay: Powered 12V relay, supports external bells, sirens, strobes, etc.
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty and tech support
- Dimensions: Probe- 12"x 1.25" Diameter, 50 foot cord, transmitter- 6" x 3" x 7", receiver 6" x 4" x 1.5"
- Included: 1- Probe sensor, 1- transmitter, 1- cable, 1- receiver, 1- 12 v AC adapter
** As with all wireless products the maximum range is determined by the amount of interference between base stations. Any solid obstruction between a direct line of sight range will reduce the distance of the signal between the individual base stations. For maximum distance reduce as much interference as possible.
The device is perfect, especially in rural areas with long and/or remote access ways! I have also found their repair service is exceptionally great.
Five Star, already recommended your company to friend, very quick response after I placed order, and follow through.
We asked that Guardline use USPS since we do not have UPS deliveries or mail to our home. We were out of town. UPS changed the label to some address near us on their own. That person called us and explained the problem. We asked that he readdress it to the local UPS store since UPS refuses to deliver to a USPS P.O. Box. After trying to reach UPS we got UPS Philippines who didn't understand English that we needed to reach UPS here. When we returned home the package was left at our locked gate where vandals could steal it which is what happened to our mail and mailbox years ago. We have just now installed the unit and tested it with final burial next. This was very distressing for us out of the country with no access.
Good so far. I have had a few no chimes but i think it could be due to me doing some work and not re setting the receiver.
We are very happy with our driveway alert purchased from you. This is our second one. Old one started to act up and either did not ring or kept ringing. So time to replace it. New one is working well so far!