- Sensor type: Passive Infrared (heat movement)
- Range: Sensor= 80ft, 50ft to detect a person. Sensor to receiver= Maximum of 4 Miles
- Zones: Program up to 5 different channels; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference.
- Tones: Audibly says "Alert zone one" or "two" etc. and adjustable volume
- Compatibility: All MURS- handheld radios, driveway alarm- motion sensor and probe, indoor and outdoor call boxes, and the PS system
- Weather:Sensors are weatherproof, operating range of -30 to 120 Degrees F
- Mounting: Transmitter should be mounted on a wall, post, or tree,and receiver is designed to be carried around, on your belt loop or use wrist wrap
- Expandability: Unlimited receivers and transmitters.Coding can be changed to reduce interference and different buttons can be paired with different tones on separate zones.
- Frequency: 151.82-154.60 MHz
- Warranty:1 year manufacturer warranty and tech support
- Power: Receiver- Rechargeable AA batteries (can last roughly 40 hours on a full charge). Sensor- 6 AA batteries
- Dimensions:Sensor 6.5" x 5" x 5.5" Receiver 5.25" x 2.75" x 1.5" (excluding antenna)
- Includes: 1- sensor, 1- receiver, 1- 12V AC adapter, 1- recharging station, rechargeable batteries, 1- belt clip, 1- wrist wrap
- Other: Please see 4-Mile Range intercom for more hand-held radio capabilities.
works for our needs but has slight issues
works great to about 150 yards, after that it will not set off the alarm in the house. that is no real problem because it does meet our needs. Also the batteries do not last over about 24 hours so we have to remember to charge it. that is with it only getting activated 6 or 7 times per day
Better late than never.
Shipping had a couple of stumbles,,one on Guardline's end,,,one on the shipping carrier,,,aside from that the product itself has worked flawlessly so far since i installed it 2 days ago,,one sensor is a solid half mile away and the other sensor is about a 1/4 mile away,,maybe less.,,we had a pretty big storm with gusty winds come thru and did not have ANY false alerts,,,so at this point i could not ask more fpr what it is designed to do,,,i will probaly buy another handheld and sensor or 2. (Customer service did handle all shipping concerns and made it right,,from what i have read ,,shipping cliches are a rare occurrence with Guardline products.
I need a transmitter but received a radio and a base station
All I really needed was the transmitter as I had the walki talki already but my transmitter on the drive way got ran over but what I got was another waki talki and a base station but no transmitter
Still working on sensitivey but other than that excellent overall.
This company is incredible!
These guys are awesome- the customer service is like no other. I love the MURS 4 mile range system. I own and operate a cat boarding business on our home property. My assistant lives 1/2 mile away on a wooded country road. If I have to be away Christi can be alerted if a cat client comes up the driveway to the “cat house”. The portable hand set allows her to be outside or inside her house. Love this system and am going to purchase another portable handset for me. It works like a walkie talkie too so Christi and I can give a quick shout out to each other. We love this product and this company-definitely 5 stars!