- Sensor type: Metal-detecting underground probe.
- Range: Sensor 10-12 feet.
Sensor to receiver maximum 4 miles.
- Zones: Program up to 5 different channels; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference.
- Tones: Audibly says "Alert Zone One" (identifying correct zone number); adjustable volume.
- Compatibility: All MURS hand-held radios, driveway alarm motion sensors and probes, indoor and outdoor call boxes, and PA system.
- Weather:Sensors are weatherproof, operating range of -30 to 120 Degrees F.
- Mounting: Transmitter should be mounted on a wall, post, or tree, probe should be buried alongside the driveway about a foot deep; receiver is designed to sit on tabletop.
- Expandable System: Unlimited receivers and transmitters. Coding can be changed to reduce interference and different buttons can be paired with different tones on separate zones.
- Frequency: 151.82-154.60 MHz.
- Relay: Has un-powered 12 volt relay, normal open, supports external bells, sirens, strobes, etc.
- Warranty:1 year Manufacturer's Warranty and tech support.
- Power: Sensor CR123A batteries
Receiver 12V adapter.
- Dimensions: Transmitter 6" x 3" x 7"
Probe 12" long x 1.25" diameter
Receiver 5.75" x 5.5" 1.5".
- Includes: 1 sensor, 1 transmitter, 1 cable,1 receiver, 1 12V AC adapter, CR1234 A batteries.
- Other: Please see 4-Mile Range Intercom for more base station capabilities.
** As with all wireless products the maximum range is determined by the amount of interference between base stations. Any solid obstruction between a direct line of sight range will reduce the distance of the signal between the individual base stations. For maximum distance reduce as much interference as possible.
Murs Prob sensor and receiver
Easy to use Lots of features
Recommend a change
The systems works but the alert given by the system is very irritating. It has a lot of static and the alert itself is irritating. Is there a way to install a tone or group of tones to signal a hit on the system rather than the voice?
4 mile metal driveway alert
easy to install and operate. Set up instructions were very easy to follow and understand. My wife and I cannot see the end of our driveway, so this system gives us a warning when a vehicle is approaching.