Guardline Outdoor Motion Alert Set
Notifies you whenever motion is detected anywhere on your property! Detects motion from vehicles, people, or large animals.
Super easy to set up. Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes. Our knowledgeable Seattle based tech support is here to help you every step of the way.
SUPER EASY TO INSTALL
Our Quick Start Guide has you operational in minutes! Expandable up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers for complete coverage of your perimeter. Over 30 chimes to choose from. Match different chimes with different sensors around your property to differentiate where motion is being detected. LOUD & adjustable volume.
Two years of testing went into developing a reliable motion detector that will dependably alert you to motion around your property. Tested through thick forestry, hail storms, gusty winds, heavy rains, scorching heat, and snow. Minimal false alarms.
REALISTIC & RELIABLE RANGE:
500 ft long range has been tested in real world settings with trees, buildings, walls, and vehicles in order to make true and realistic wireless range claims (extra heavy interference such as thick walls, metal siding, tall hills, and many trees will diminish the wireless range.)
Guardline Security is a Seattle-based small business that has been selling outdoor motion alerts since 2001. We’re passionate guys who put many years into developing quality motion alerts we can really stand behind. We offer reliable expertise and after-sale support because we genuinely care about your positive experience.
Fully expandable so you can cover multiple areas of your property and be notified in several places around your home.
- Sensor Type: Passive Infrared (picks up heat movement).
- Sensor Range: Sensor detection up to 40 ft.
- Sensor to Receiver Range: Maximum 500 feet
- Zones: Program up to 4 different zones; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference. Supports 4 sensors on each zone.
- Tones: 30 different tones and adjustable LOUD volume.
- Lights: Flashing number for each zone and low battery lights.
- Weather: Operating temperature range: -4 degrees to 140 degrees F. Sensors are weatherproof and include a hood for further protection against the elements.
- Mounting: Sensor can mount to posts, walls, fences, and trees with included mounting hardware. Receiver sits on countertop.
- Expandability: Can support up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers in one system. Place different receivers throughout your home.
- Frequency: 914.8 MHz.
- Field of vision of the sensor: 9 to 12 degree viewing radius, up to 40 ft. distance.
- Relay: Has powered 12 volt relay.
- Warranty: Two-year warranty and technical support.
- Power: Sensor 4 AA batteries; Receiver 12V adapter or 4 AAA batteries (receiver batteries are backup only). Has a power-saving mode, which makes sensor-only sensitive in low lighting.
- Dimensions: Sensor (with shield) 3.25" x 5.5" x 4". Receiver 5.5" x 5.5" x 4".
- Includes: 1 sensor, 1 receiver, 1 12V AC adapter, 1 sun shield, mounting hardware.
I just installed my first unit. Working great getting ready to install second sensor hope it worked as well as the first one so far very happy
Great product and great customer service!
Great customer service and great product! I’ve had my motion alert set for about a week now, so I can’t review how well it lasts but we have loved having it so far. We are finally able to hear when someone arrives at our house. We had problems with the delivery of our package at the beginning and customer service was great. They got back to me quickly and helped me get my package as quickly as possible. I would recommend this product and company!
Already recommended to my neighbor
Excellent. Live down a long dirt road with multiple neighbors it’s helpful to know who is coming to our home before they arrive.
Seemed to work great the
Seemed to work great the first week then only worked part of the time. I changed the distance to the longest and it usually doesn't work, so bringing it in to start all over again with another set of new batteries and attempt to re- sinc.
guardline in the woods
waiting for better weather