- Sensor Type: Passive infrared (detects heat movement.)
- Range: Sensor 30 ft and 20 degree viewing radius.
Sensor to receiver maxiumum 400ft.
- Tone: Ding-Dong chime sounds when triggered, 2 volume settings.
- Lights: Receiver and sensor light up when triggered.
- Weather: Sensor is weather-resistant.
- Mounting: Sensor can mount to posts, walls, fences and trees with screws. Receiver can mount on wall or sit on a table top.
- Power: Sensor 1- 9V battery
Receiver 3 C batteries or 4.5V adapter.
- Dimensions: Sensor 4" x 2.5" x 2"
Receiver 5" x 3" x 1.5".
- Includes: 1 Sensor and 1 receiver.
* Wireless distance is determined with a line of sight test with no obstructions. Whenever you have walls, doors, vehicles, trees, or other interference between a sensor and receiver you should expect the quality and reliability of the connection should decrease.
- Reviews (10)
- Questions (3)
It is not reliable with regards to detecting movement. It does not always detect vehicles pulling in the driveway.
We have not installed it,
We have not installed it, as yet. My sister bought one several months ago and was so impressed, and so happy. Wanted to have another one on hand as our current one is 7 years old.
Thank You !!
So easy to set up my 92 year old Mother set hers up and Loves it very much..Thank You !!
I'm pretty much satisfied with it except it's a little too sensitive. Every movement, including shadows & leaf movement sets it off. Don't know how to adjust it, no way I see to adjust it. The instructions states using masking tape to narrow the view, that doesn't work, either.
Just what we wanted.
It works as stated. No more surprise company at our door. I would recommend it to everyone.