Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
- Plug-and-play device: Intuitive Quick Start Guide has you up and running in minutes
- No monthly contact, WiFi or phone connection
- Seatle-based phone support, live chat and easy to follow video tutorials
- Industry leading 2-year warranty
Customizable + Expandable
- Cover your property by placing additional sensors to detect motion in different areas
- Never miss an alert by adding extra receivers throughout you home, garage, etc.
- One receiver pairs up to 16 sensors, with 32 unique alert melodies to choose from
- Place sensors anywhere up to a 1/4 mile from the receiver
Reliable + Realistic
- #1 most reliable outdoor motion sensor in America
- Thoroughly tested for reliable, accurate wireless range claims
- Two decades of extensive testing in al types of extreme weather
- Passive Infrared Technology picks up motion AND heat-day or night-which means nearly no false alarms from dead leaves
Real People, Real Expertise
- Superior products from an American small business
- Over 250,000+ customers since 2001
- Durable, reliable and backed by our team that cares about earning your trust
- PEACE OF MIND exrends beyod the products we sell-our quality technical support team will go the extra mille for you every step of the way
Installing a DIY Outdoor Motion Senor System in 30 Minutes
"The Guardline is a premiun outdoor DIY motion sensor alert system, but it doesn't need to connet to the internet and shere your private info. It's high-tech, but simple and expandable. I had my three sensor mounted and workinkg perfectly in abount 30 minutes with the ability to expand to 4 zones with up to 16 sensors at some point if l want. Here's how easy the install went". READ FULL EXPERT REVIEW
Peace of mind with the Guardline Driveway Alarm
"We've had the system installed for about a week and it has worked great. Our friend stores his trailer in the back next to our tractor. When he came to pick it up the other day l was alerted when he came up the drive. then when he drove beside the building. And finally when he hooked up the trailer. I also knew exactly when he left the property. READ FULL EXPERT REVIEW
- Sensor Type: Passive Infrared (picks up heat movement).
- Sensor Range: Sensor detection up to 40 ft.
- Sensor to Receiver Range: Maximum 1/4 Mile
- Zones: Program up to 4 different zones; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference. Supports 4 sensors on each zone.
- Tones: 30 different tones and adjustable LOUD volume.
- Lights: Flashing number for each zone and low battery lights.
- Weather: Operating temperature range: -4 degrees to 140 degrees F. Sensors are weatherproof and include a hood for further protection against the elements.
- Mounting: Sensor can mount to posts, walls, fences, and trees with included mounting hardware. Receiver sits on countertop.
- Expandability: Can support up to 16 sensors and unlimited receivers in one system. Place different receivers throughout your home.
- Frequency: 902.25-906.75 MHz.
- Field of vision of the sensor: 9 to 12 degree viewing radius, up to 40 ft. distance.
- Power: Sensor 4 AA batteries; Receiver 12V adapter or 4 AAA batteries (receiver batteries are backup only). Has a power-saving mode, which makes sensor-only sensitive in low lighting.
- Relay: Has powered 12 volt relay.
- Warranty: Two-year warranty and technical support.
- Dimensions: Sensor (with shield) 3.25" x 5.5" x 4". Receiver 5.5" x 5.5" x 4".
- Includes: 1 sensor, 1 receiver, 1 12V AC adapter, 1 sun shield, mounting hardware.