- Sensor type: Passive Infrared (heat movement).
- Range: Sensor adjustable up to 50 ft.
Sensor to receiver maximum 2500 ft.
- Zones: Program up to 4 different channels; allows you to distinguish which sensor was triggered and prevent interference.
- Tones: Beep and vibrate modes.
- Weather: Sensor is weatherproof and operates between -30 and 120 degrees F.
- Mounting: Sensor should be mounted on a wall, post, or tree, and receiver is portable.
- Expandability: Unlimited, adjustable coding to prevent interference.
- Compatibility: Dakota Alert 2500 Series (2500 ft. range) receiver and motion sensor.
- Other: Counter on receiver, 999 counts can be stored per zone.
Date and time stamp on receiver, 400 can be stored per zone.
Device can be locked to prevent accidental pocket commands.
- Warranty: 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty and tech support.
- Power: Sensor 1 9V battery
Receiver rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
- Dimensions: Sensor 6" x 7" x 5".
Receiver 2.5" x 1.25" x .75".
- Included: 1 sensor, 1 receiver, receiver batteries and recharging station.
I only received the transmitter
I must be missing the part detects when something passes in front of it. All i got was an alarm and a pager.
Dakota Alert 2500 ft
The portable unit only stays charged approx 3 days. One of the sensors stopped working yesterday and tonight I will see if it needs a new battery, been using it only 1 week so far.