Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use
- Plug-and-play device: Intuitive Quick Start Guide has you up and running in minutes
- No monthly contract, Wi-Fi or phone connection
- USA-based phone support, live chat and easy to follow video tutorials
- Industry leading 2-year warranty
Customizable + Expandable
- Cover your property by placing additional sensors to detect motion in different areas
- Never miss an alert by adding extra receivers throughout your home, garage, etc.
- One receiver pairs up to 16 sensors, with 32 unique alert melodies to choose from
- Place sensors anywhere up to either 1/4 mile or 500 FT from the receiver, depending on the corresponding Guardline model.
Reliable + Realistic
- #1 most reliable outdoor motion sensor in America
- Thoroughly tested for reliable, accurate wireless range claims
- Two decades of extensive testing in all types of extreme weather
- Passive Infrared Technology picks up motion AND heat-day or night-which means nearly no false alarms from dead leaves
Real People, Real Expertise
- Superior products from an American small business
- Over 250,000+ customers since 2001
- Durable, reliable and backed by our team that cares about earning your trust
- PEACE OF MIND extends beyond the products we sell-our quality technical support team will go the extra mile for you every step of the way
Installing a DIY Outdoor Motion Sensor System in 30 Minutes
“The Guardline is a premium outdoor DIY motion sensor alert system, but it doesn't need to connect to the internet and share your private info. It's high—tech, but simple and expandable. I had my three sensors mounted and working perfectly in about 30 minutes with the ability to expand to 4 zones with up to 16 sensors at some point if I want. Here's how easy the install went.” READ FULL EXPERT REVIEW
Peace of mind with the Guardline Driveway Alarm
“We've had the system installed for about a week and it has worked great. Our friend stores his trailer in the back next to our tractor. When he came to pick it up the other day l was alerted when he came up the drive. then when he drove beside the building. And finally when he hooked up the trailer. I also knew exactly when he left the property.” READ FULL EXPERT REVIEW
This pair is an addition, I now have 3 sensors and 2 receivers, I love these thngs and I've tried a few others, none compare!
Worked very inconsistently. My dogs still are better at letting us know someone is here. The whole reason we got it was so that we would be notified before the dogs barked. The further away it got(within range) the worst the consistency got.
It can be programmed to shut down during the day but not at night. I want to use it as a driveway alarm during the day but not a critter detector during the night when I am trying to sleep.
when my doorbell rings i am usually doing something like cooking or working on a project or cleaning … whatever, just busy doing something. and i hate it! the last time i was frying up bacon and who can just stop that and run to the door without risking burning down the house. i spotted this perimeter alarm on instagram and followed them for a while and looked up some reviews on youtube. but for just a bit over $50 i though, it’s worth checking it out. i installed the thing after about a minute to set up, longer for me to decide on the alarm tone! i went to the end of my driveway and attached it to a tree facing my house so only the cars pulling into my drive would activate it. i've had it up for maybe three weeks and it's fabulous. i love it! the company then offered a deal on getting a second monitor and it was an excellent deal. i stuck that on a stand that's portable and i move that thing around where i need it. usually stays in my back yard, but sometimes i have stuff on my trailer and i put it facing the trailer so i have an alarm at night. don’t know how long the battery lasts and have had it for only a short time and it has delivered on all promises so far. if i get an alarm, i look out the towards the drive and can see it's only a delivery guy and can just keep frying or slide the pan over and turn it off in enough time to spare the bacon if i have to answer the door.