- Type: Passive infrared (heat detecting).
- Range: Sensor has adjustable long range of up to 50 ft., or choose fan pattern with up to 17 ft. range.
Sensor to receiver maximum 1400 ft, extend range with signal repeater.
- Zones: Program up to 4 different channels, allowing you to distinguish which transmitter was triggered and prevent interference.
- Tones: 4 with volume control.
- Lights: Receiver lights up when sensor is triggered to signify zone. Power light on receiver and low battery light on sensor.
- Weather: Sensor is weatherproof, operation range from 15 to 120 degrees F.
- Mounting: Sensor and receiver can be mounted on wall or be free standing.
- Expandability: 12 transmitters per receiver, 3 per zone. Additional receivers can be added.
- Compatibility: Other Optex 1400 ft range devices, such as the doorbell and repeater.
- Relays: C relay with adjustable output timer. This relay can operate lights, external bells, cameras, door locks, etc. It has a 50V Ac 1A Max or 24V DC 1A Max.
- Frequency: 418 MHz. Codes can be changed to reduce interference.
- Warranty: 2 year Manufacturer's Warranty and tech support.
- Power: Sensor 9V battery
Receiver plugs in to wall outlet.
- Dimensions: Sensor 4" x 3.2" x 4.12".
Receiver 3.5" x 1.1" x 5.2" (excluding 2" antenna.)
- Includes: 1 sensor, 1 receiver, mounting hardware and 1 power adapter.