- Range: Maximum 4 miles.
- Weather: Weather resistant, made for outdoor use.
- Modes: Push to talk, long-range communication, in commercial setting communicates to all intercoms on the same channel. Two power-saving mode options, automatic turn-off or interval sleep.
- Sounds: Adjustable volume and gain.
- Compatibility: MURS hand-held radios and base stations.
- Mounting: Mounts on post or wall with mounting hardware (brackets and/or screws.)
- Expandability: Can communicate with an unlimited number of MURS base stations and hand-held radios and can support any number of call boxes.
- Frequency: 150-165 MHz.
- Other: Busy signal to prevent disrupting a channel in use. PC programmable.
- Warranty: 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty and tech support.
- Power: 6 D batteries (low battery alert) or a 12V DC transformer (power failure alert.)
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 9.5" x 4".
- Includes: 1 outdoor callbox.
On Wireless Distance:The maximum distance of this system has been tested in an open field with no obstructions. Any wall, trees, vehicles, doors, windows, or other impediments of the line of sight will degrade the reliability and range of the wireless signal.
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
I appreciate your is
I appreciate your ishngit into the self-help' books. Any change we hope to see must begin inside ourselves. Not an easy process but the only place to start.
From Alberta Canada
Works great, adds to the four hand held radios and two intercoms in our car wash.
From Orlando, FL
Great addition to an already fantastic system! I was waiting for them to come out with a call box solution for the MURS system and it is great!