- Range: Maximum 100 ft from push button to chime.
- Tones: 3 (Westminster, Ding-dong, or Ding.)
- Weather: Push button is weatherproof.
- Mounting: Chime can be free-standing or attached. Push button can be hung with screws or tape.
- Expandability: 1 set per system, coding can be changed to reduce interference.
- Warranty: 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty and tech support.
- Power: Push button 1 A23 battery.
Chime 4 C batteries.
- Dimensions: Chime 5" x 5" x 2".
Push button 3.75" x 2.5" x 1".
- Includes: 1 push button, 1 receiver/chime, 1 A23 battery, mounting hardware.
On Wireless Distance:The maximum distance of this system has been tested in an open field with no obstructions. Any wall, trees, vehicles, doors, windows, or other impediments of the line of sight will degrade the reliability and range of the wireless signal.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
Door chime joke
My HW door chime does not work and HW is no help because we cannot find model number on the ident sticker When you go online for Guardline it shows guard line having a doorbell chime in that integrates with their system why didn’t you send me one of those kind